8 ADVANTAGES OF HEARTBREAK WHICH IS A BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE (TRY IT).
People have been coming and going throughout your life. You have probably been in love before and been hurt. People leave, you leave, and sometimes it goes smoothly and easily and sometimes it’s painful or heartbreaking. Love comes in many ways and many degrees; it can subside and fade away or it can end abruptly and traumatically. People may have loved you more than you loved them, and you may have even been loved by someone who you didn’t even like very much.
Whatever your story is, the truth is that Heartbreak is helpful in making you a better person and getting you ready for the future. Heartbreak is not a Death sentence. When it happens, be positive, Eat Chocolates/Ice Cream without feeling guilty. You deserve it.
ADVANTAGES OF HEARTBREAK:
1. You realize who your true friends are – those who genuinely care and are there for you.
2. When it happens, you tend to discover new things about yourself-introspection.
3. It helps you learn more about the tricks, ways, and means of the Opposite Sex, teaches you new rules of engagement and helps you learn how to proceed probably with caution next time around.
4. . Distraction causes you to find new interests and abilities you never thought you had. You tend to appreciate nature (more than before anyway).
5. You’ll probably become good at writing poetry…or quotes. HAHAHA. This is particularly true. One of the world’s famous Philosopher, ARISTOTLE once wrote: “IF YOU MARRY A GOOD WIFE YOU BECOME HAPPY, BUT IF YOU MARRY A BAD WIFE, AND YOU BECOME A PHILOSOPHER”.
6. Heartbreak gives you a window of opportunity to get close to GOD, get into the Choir and re-discover your voice.
7. The distraction also causes you to finish all your pending work in time and more efficiently (sometimes even earlier)
8. Heartbreak sometimes frees you from being with someone who could be a jerk and have the capacity of burning your fingers and wasting your Life.